Recently I’ve been wanting to go beyond an everyday look and experiment with make up – because why not? Make up can be explorative and be used for fun, so I went ahead and created this pretty and pink make up look. I would say it is more editorial (used in photography, magazines and in fashion) than the usual make up looks. But guess what guys! It’s all affordable as they are mainly from drugstore brands such as Sleek Make up.
I’ve also created this mini video (via tumblr – click this link) that I had lots of fun creating, showing bits of the process and outcome of this look. All the products are listed below and I hope you enjoy!
3. Base Colour/s – Sleek Ultra Matts Palette
- White colour for the center of the lid
- Yellow nude also for the center of the lid
- Dark plum purple packed near the tear duct and the upper lash line
4. Glitter Eyelid Colour/s
To stick the glitter – Hustle 4 – Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner
- Sparkly baby blue shade – Sleek i-Divine Celestial Palette 445
- Soft gold with gold and silver pearl – Smashbox Full Exposure Palette
- Iridescent gold – Barry M Dazzle Dust
- Matte pink/purple shade – Sleek i-Divine Celestial Palette 445
- Dark plum purple packed near the tear duct and the lower lash line – Sleek Ultra Matts Palette
6. Glitter on the water line and extended – Same products for the eyelid ^
7. Mascara – Smashbox Full Exposure